People of Chennai can get ready to welcome the Monsoon rains as a low depression has been formed between Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka coast. Persistent rainfall with heavy downpour intermittently is expected. However, the chances of flooding are low and these rains are expected to continue until November 6th.
Waterlogging is expected in most areas as the rainfall would be steady and despite good drainage people just can't avoid it. And in areas, where drainage is bad, people are likely to suffer a lot. Medavakkam is already facing Traffic congestion.
Mudichur Road which is dug up for pipelines are also uneven and they are not a safe route to travel. The Weather forecast department already issued alert for 9 districts. Chennai schools have been shut down an hour early due to the incessant rains.
No new south Indian film will release from March 1 According to sources talks between digital service providers (DSPs) and the south Indian film industries have failed once again. Earlier on Friday, the two parties met to attempt a resolution to the standoff. This was the third round of talks. However, the crisis was not resolved and now, no new south Indian film will release from March 1 till the two parties come to an agreement.
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever