Just a few months back, everyone was shell-shocked due to the Las Vegas open fire at a concert show. Even before that fades away, we have another Terror attack in New York City. A terrorist in a rental truck sped on a bike-only path and killed 8 people.
The Driver was said to be Sayfullo Saipov (29) and he is an immigrant from Uzbekistan. The police shot him and took him to the hospital. He is now in the custody. Police also reported that he had paintball guns and panicked the bystanders.
Among the injured, there were 2 children and they were taken to the local hospitals. One of the dead victims was a Belgian National. Leaders from various nations have condemned this attack and tweeted,
Strongly condemn the terror attack in New York City. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased & prayers with those injured.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 1, 2017
Shocked to hear of terrorist attack in New York. Our condolences to bereaved families. India stands by United States #PresidentKovind— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) November 1, 2017
My thoughts, condolences and prayers to the victims and families of the New York City terrorist attack. God and your country are with you!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 31, 2017
New Yorkers are known for their strength - and we know they'll stand together once again: https://t.co/LqXvA2XBWX— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) November 1, 2017
New York's resilience is stronger than a cowardly act of terror. Thinking of the victims, their families, & the responders who saved lives.— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 1, 2017
Argentina's Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirms five dead, one injured in today's terror attack in New York City— David Begnaud (@DavidBegnaud) November 1, 2017
No new south Indian film will release from March 1 According to sources talks between digital service providers (DSPs) and the south Indian film industries have failed once again. Earlier on Friday, the two parties met to attempt a resolution to the standoff. This was the third round of talks. However, the crisis was not resolved and now, no new south Indian film will release from March 1 till the two parties come to an agreement.
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever