According to sources from Andhra Pradesh the sudden decision of Seethakka to quit TDP has come as a shocker to many including her own followers, party workers in TDP in Warangal. Meanwhile the exit of Revanth's close-friend and follower Vem Narender Reddy was as expected, however, not anyone predicted that Seethakka would follow Revanth and join Congress in the presence of Rahul Gandhi along with Revanth.
Sources have stated that as per insiders, there is a story behind the whole episode. Talk is that Revanth's wife played crucial role in convincing Seethakka. Meanwhile a day before Revanth joined Congress, Revanth Reddy's wife Geetha has gone all the way to Hanmakonda and met Seethakka. Geetha said to have explained her situation and persuaded her to join Congress.
Accordingly after convinced with her explanation, Seethakka has rushed to
Hyderabad on the same night and sent her resignation to party the next day. And
on the same day, she left to Delhi and joined in Congress in the presence of
party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year