As we all knew, Revanth Reddy who was in TDP joined the Congress party recently. But Political drama continues as he still remains the legislator of Kodangal in Telangana's Mahabubnagar district as Telangana speaker has not received his resignation letter.
Telangana legislative secretary V.Narasimha Charyulu said, "We never got any resignation letter from Revanth Reddy. We need a clarification over his resignation." Earlier, Revanth Reddy joined the Congress party in the presence of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
Revanth also took 16 senior members of the TDP along with him while joining the Congress party. Boda Janardhan, former MLA Chinthakunta Vijaya Ramana Rao, Vaddepalli Subhash Reddy, ex-MLA Seethakka, Vempally Narendar Reddy and Rajaram Yadav were some of the notable members.
At the same time, inside reports say that Congress is not happy to force bypoll elections iin Kodangal as they are scared it would just be another victory for TRS! However, KTR lashed out Revanth and said, Scam-Hit Congress had just grabbed another scam-hit person as he was caught red-handed on the camera while trying to bribe. He also said the TRS onslaught against congress would begin with the bypoll elections in Kodangal with Revanth's resignation.
Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package? According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu has responded to Pawan Kalyan and JFC that demanded to release a 'White Paper' on the expenditure of the State Government, Chandrababu told his party leaders in various districts via teleconference, "All the details of the expenditure of AP State Government have been provided in our Website.
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year
- Ola's Auto Unnati Program guarantees earnings of Rs 40,000 to all auto drivers
- Trump feels people's lives are shattered by a mere allegation of domestic abuse
- People uploading video even during flight engine damage and they are about to die!!
- Divorce applied for Dog and Goat married by Hindutva!
- Raids on Nirav Modi for PNB Frauds!!
- YS Jagan's decision about Special Category Status
- Will GPS be made mandatory in Mobile phones for Women's safety?
- SC Verdict in Cauvery Water Dispute between TN & Karnataka
- Canada's former woman PM Kim Campbell admonished anchors sleeveless on-air
- Why Austria is bucking as Western countries banned smoking in bars & restaurants?
- Will Porn Star Daniels opens up about her affair with Trump?
- Amazon stock surged 2.6% taking market cap ahead of Microsoft
- My prayers & condolences to families of victims of Florida shooting: Trump
- President: Government promoted concept of 'per drop, more crop' message among every farmer