Tamil Nadu Opposite party leader MK Stalin has lashed out at the Tamil Nadu Ministers and thrown some questions against them. He said Rs.450 Crores was sanctioned to Public services department and no one has a clue about it.
This government should release a clear data on how much they have used and what things they have done using that amount. He further said, "PM Modi's visit to DMK President residence is just a token of gratitude. There are no politics behind it. So far, no one has been provided a single penny as a relief.
Even the rains have subsided. The meteorological department has warned about the heavy rains and still, this Government never made any precautionary measures. I am seriously wondering whether Kadambur Raju and Karuppannan are ministers. I never went to Sharjah for holidaying with my family. Arresting Cartoonist Bala was against the freedom of speech."
Chandrababu Naidu speaking Lies on Polavaram Former MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar has taken a hit against Telugu Desam Party president and Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu and has confessed that Naidu has started speaking lies. He also has said Chandrababu has been lying blatantly and is also taking double standards to mislead the people totally.
- Why Lok Sabha adjourned within minutes of gathering?
- Top Crorepatis Candidates contesting in Rajya Sabha Polls
- Indian IT Minister: Data theft of Indians is done with collusion of Facebook system
- Is Chandrababu Naidu taking step with utmost caution demanding justice to AP?
- Will Congress or BJP give MP ticket for TV Serial Actress in 2019 Elections?
- Do you need job in Indian Railways- Free Coaching by Telangana Govt
- No Captains will attend the Opening ceremony of IPL 2018 - Here's why!
- The businessmen who robbed banks - APHERALD Exclusive
- Model jumps from 6th floor to escape rape and murder!
- Sasikala reveals what happened to Jayalalitha - Mystery revealed?
- AIADMK party will not support no-confidence motion against BJP Government
- US President Trump 71, slammed 70 year old Clinton
- Death of world's last male northern white rhino rendered species "functionally extinct"
- New Telecom Policy be brought in next session of Parliament
- EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India