After 17 long years, Hyderabad Police have implemented the same rule where Begging is banned in the city. The beggars are also relocated to various other parts. As we all would've seen 'Slumdog Millionaire', for most of the Americans India is populated by beggars and slums.
To eradicate that image, Begging on the streets has been banned in Hyderabad with respect to a notification issued by the Police Commissioner M.Mahendar Reddy. The ban will be active for 2 months period. This is done with respect to the arrival of Ivanka Trump.
As we reported earlier, Ivanka will lead the US delegation at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) at Hyderabad. This platform will connect global entrepreneurs with the access and exchange needed to create and innovate.
The event will happen from November 28th to 30th. Earlier, a similar ban was issued in 2000 when US President Bill Clinton visited Hyderabad. The Commissioner said, "Many beggars are begging in an indecent manner and they cause annoyance and awkwardness by exposing in an indecent manner. They are dangerous to the safety of traffic and the public."
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states