A particular group of Rajput people has vandalized the shops and the movie theater located inside the Aakash Mall, Rajasthan as they screened Deepika's 'Padmavati' Trailer. The protesters barged from the back door and they broke the ticket window of the movie theater.
So far, Cops have arrested 8 of them with the help of the CCTV footage. Regarding this incident, Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said, "India is a democratic nation and everyone has the right to protest. But they need to protest democratically.
Else, they will be punishable under the law." The makers also agreed to screen the movie to that particular group of people to clarify their doubts as the movie was passed by the censor board. Padmavati is slated for a release on December 1st and it features Deepika Padukone as Queen Padmavati and Ranveer Singh will reprise the role Alauddin Khilji. Earlier Karni Sena protested claiming Bhansali distorted the historical facts in the movie.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%