The hatred against Deepika Padukone's movie 'Padmavati' is just getting bigger and bigger with each day passing by. Recently we reported that a particular section of people vandalized the movie theater inside Aakash Mall. Now, Shri Rajput Karni Sena party has called a Nationwide strike on December 1st.
The founder of the party, Lokendra Singh Kalvi said, "The movie is totally against everyone. It is not just the Rajput community or Hindu organizations, but even Muslim leaders have come against the film. Indian PM Modi can intervene and stop the release of this film as per the provisions of the Cinematography Act.
Right now, we have support from all castes and communities. We will protest in Gurgaon, Patna, and Bhopal before December 1st. Deepika Padukone said nothing can stop the release of the movie and Kalvi said her statement was 'Proactive'. He also added that they need a total ban on the movie as the filmmaker betrayed them with pre-screening promises.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%