Sources have reported that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on day 23 from Billekal in Alur constituency of Kurnool district.
Accordingly the Leader of the Opposition in the AP Assembly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was joined by scores of students, party supporters and farmers as the yatra makes its way through Juturu and Chinnahalti before reaching Pattikonda at 12:00 pm. Moreover after lunch, the YSRCP Chief had resumed his walkathon from Ambedkar circle in Pattikonda.
The YSRCP president had also addressed a public
meeting at 4 pm in Pattikonda. Senior party leaders, local people's
representatives and residents of Pattikonda are expected to attend the public
meeting in large numbers.
Who will win Russian Presidential Election? According to sources from Moscow seven candidates are lined up against Vladimir Putin in a Russian presidential election in March that he is all, but guaranteed to win, extending his Kremlin term to 2024 with a fourth term in office. Meanwhile his competitors include a former reality TV star and a director of a fruit farm, but Putin’s primary political opponent Alexei Navalny, will be absent from the ballot.
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users