Hyderabad sources have stated that after GES hype and much show off, Hyderabad beggars are back in business seeking alms on the city roads. Although the Prison department announced that it would initiate the drive the operation Beggars from December 1, beggars appeared at various junctions in the city on Monday.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that the Telangana government had directed the GHMC authorities, Telangana Prisons Department and the Hyderabad police to embark on Operation Beggars to ensure that no foreign delegates must see a beggar on the city roads before the GES summit which was attended by Ivanka Trump, the daughter of US President Donald Trump.
Meanwhile the patrolling officers and special teams
of the Hyderabad police had so far picked up 123 female and 212 male beggars
and shifted them to Anand Ashrams and state-run homes. Shockingly an MBA
graduate and an NRI were among the beggars who were picked up by the police
Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump New York sources reported that Daniels sued Trump after he said in a tweet in April that her story of a man threatening her not to come forward with her story of her alleged affair with Trump was "a total con job". Meanwhile she argued Trump's tweet, posted April 18, "attacks the veracity of her account" of the incident and District Judge S. James Otero wrote in his opinion on Monday that Trump's
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!