Hyderabad sources have stated that after GES hype and much show off, Hyderabad beggars are back in business seeking alms on the city roads. Although the Prison department announced that it would initiate the drive the operation Beggars from December 1, beggars appeared at various junctions in the city on Monday.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that the Telangana government had directed the GHMC authorities, Telangana Prisons Department and the Hyderabad police to embark on Operation Beggars to ensure that no foreign delegates must see a beggar on the city roads before the GES summit which was attended by Ivanka Trump, the daughter of US President Donald Trump.
Meanwhile the patrolling officers and special teams
of the Hyderabad police had so far picked up 123 female and 212 male beggars
and shifted them to Anand Ashrams and state-run homes. Shockingly an MBA
graduate and an NRI were among the beggars who were picked up by the police
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison