Chennai sources have reported that DMK candidate for the December 21 RK Nagar by-election N Maruthu Ganesh had approached the Madras high court seeking a direction to the Election Commission of India (ECI) to remove 5,117 alleged bogus voters from the voters' list.
Meanwhile pointing out the previous submission made by the ECI that over 45,000 bogus voters had already been removed from the rolls after scrutiny, Wilson said the submission of the commission was wrong and that "there are still 5,117 bogus voters on the voters' list.
Accordingly, Wilson wanted the court to take up the issue on an urgent basis considering the impending by a by-election in the constituency. Furthermore, the bench said that the matter would be directed to be taken up by a division bench on Thursday if a proper petition is filed in the registry.
BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22 According to sources from Bengaluru the indefinite strike planned by the Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) employees’ union from March 22 over several demands, including higher wages and recognition for the union, has been called off following a Karnataka High Court order. Accordingly the court ordered the employees’ union to defer its strike by 30 days and to negotiate with BMRCL.
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!
- Modi said Xi's re-election shows he enjoys the support of whole Chinese nation
- Shami's uncle reveals facts on Jahan!
- Bare breast protest against Kerala Professor!
- Which party will gain power in Rajya sabha elections??
- Mysterious Deaths in Sasikala family within 15 months of Jayalalitha's death!
- Nara Lokesh asked to respond to allegations leveled by Pawan
- Starlet & Activist Cynthia Nixon officially entered race for governor of New York
- Facebook launches Oculus Go stand alone Virtual Reality (VR) headset in May
- Will CM Chandrababu Naidu get new allies after his No Confidence Motion?
- LEAKED! MP Sasikala gets Divorced at 41 and She's gonna Marry another guy on March 26th - PROOF INSIDE
- Rainfall in March is pretty rare & so Tamilnadu folks surprised
- President Donald Trump imposes tariffs despite opposition from some business sectors
- Iconic Astrologer revealed about Sridevi's death