According to sources Britain will set the minimum standards for the content for younger users that social media giants, including Facebook and Twitter have on their platform. Meanwhile as per report, Facebook and Twitter will have to adapt their websites for younger users after ministers caved in to a campaign by peers and children's charities.
Meanwhile the government will legislate for a code of practice setting out minimum standards for the "age-appropriate design" of sites, with companies failing to abide by the rules facing the possibility of large fines.
move comes three days after British Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt warned a
social media giant to stay away from his children. Furthermore he was speaking
against Messenger Kids for under 13 children to video chat and message with
family and friends launched by Facebook last week. Moreover the European
regulators have been pushing social media firms to remove racist and violent
posts from their platforms in a timely manner for years. Facebook, Twitter,
Microsoft and Google had all pledged to do more.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders