A mysterious meteorite named Omu Auma neared planet Earth a week back, and space scientists have predicted that the meteorite will cross Earth in a week's time. Unlike social media messages and fake forwards, this is a real news, and this meteorite is the only one that doesn't belong to earth's planetary system.
A week before, this Omu Auma had approached closer to earth, and sizing just 400 meters, it resembled a cigarette. While it was reddish one side, it was dark in color on the other. This is the only object on the sky, that doesn't belong to our solar system, currently.
When this meteorite was discovered initially, it was away from the sun, but as it gradually came closer to earth, it started moving at a speed of 90kms. Though many believe that it might not have alien existence, the Russian scientists are all set to make researches on the meteorite, spending more than 650 crores. Though closer to earth it has been concluded that Omu Auma won't impact earth, and will cross Earth sooner.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders