A mysterious meteorite named Omu Auma neared planet Earth a week back, and space scientists have predicted that the meteorite will cross Earth in a week's time. Unlike social media messages and fake forwards, this is a real news, and this meteorite is the only one that doesn't belong to earth's planetary system.
A week before, this Omu Auma had approached closer to earth, and sizing just 400 meters, it resembled a cigarette. While it was reddish one side, it was dark in color on the other. This is the only object on the sky, that doesn't belong to our solar system, currently.
When this meteorite was discovered initially, it was away from the sun, but as it gradually came closer to earth, it started moving at a speed of 90kms. Though many believe that it might not have alien existence, the Russian scientists are all set to make researches on the meteorite, spending more than 650 crores. Though closer to earth it has been concluded that Omu Auma won't impact earth, and will cross Earth sooner.
Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands According to sources the boat is on its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the world. It is likely to depart Port Stanley on February 4. Meanwhile the indigenously built INSV Tarini is a 56 foot sailing vessel, which was inducted in the Indian Navy earlier this year, and showcases the 'Make in India' initiative.
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!