A textile businessman in Pallavaram, Chennai killed himself and his family, due to the effects of Demonetization. Thamotharan, a textile businessman was residing in Pammal, Krishna Nagar, along with his wife, mother and 2 kids.
Early morning today, Thamotharan called his relatives to inform that he's planning to commit suicide along with his family, and as the worried relatives rushed to his home, they were lying dead in a pool of blood. While Thamotharan was alive and struggling, the rest of his family had died already when the Cops arrived.
While he was admitted to Chennai government hospital, police recovered his 5-page suicide note in which he had mentioned that he was forced to commit suicide due to demonetization. Due to demonetization and GST, he faced severe losses in his business, which lead him to brutally killing his family besides him attempting. suicide.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!