ADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa has challenged that, if Bangalore based Amrutha is able to scientifically prove herself as the biological daughter of former ADMK chief and Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalithaa, she'll quit from the party, besides also letting Amrutha become the supremo of ADMK.
It must be noted that Sasikala Pushpa was the first to openly question the mystery behind Jayalalitha's death, and opposed Sasikala getting elected as the general secretary of ADMK. Her husband was attacked by Admk cadre when he had gone to the party office to collect the application form for the post of general secretary.
Speaking to the media, Sasikala Pushpa revealed that she was the first to oppose Sasikala getting elected as general secretary of ADMK,and once the general secretary selection is made, she'll definitely contest, and whenever social issues like Ockhi, Jallikattu, NEET crop up, she'll voice out and display her leadership qualities.
As a matter of fact, even Jayalalitha was of the idea of announcing Sasikala Pushpa as her successor for leading the party, which was spoilt by Sasikala and Natarajan. However, Sasikala Pushpa has expressed that if Amrutha proves herself scientifically that Jayalalitha is her biological mother, she's willing to accept Amrutha as the leader of ADMK.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance