From the attire worn by a woman, to a film made on a fictional queen, here's the list of the things that offended Indians in 2017. After supreme court's ban on crackers in November, the Hindus were offended by the decision, which they felt to be against religion.
Indians were offended by Sunny Leone's Navratri themed condom advertisement, former miss world Priyanka Chopra's costume when she met the prime minister Narendra Modi, Jawed Habib's advertisement that was considered offending Hindus topped the list of most annoying things for Indians.
Following these, coming next in line in the list of annoying things for Indians in 2017 is as follows: Irfan Pathan's wife showing her hands outside, which was considered Unislamic, the fun group AIB themselves getting roasted for a meme on Modi, the Hindus getting offended again, by an Australian ad showing lord Ganesh eating beef.
CBFC getting offended by the usage of Hanuman Chalisa in Anushka Sharma starrer Phillauri, a photo of Lisa Haydon breastfeeding her child, and finally, the release of Padmavati getting postponed indefinitely as it was branded to be against Rajputs.
Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands According to sources the boat is on its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the world. It is likely to depart Port Stanley on February 4. Meanwhile the indigenously built INSV Tarini is a 56 foot sailing vessel, which was inducted in the Indian Navy earlier this year, and showcases the 'Make in India' initiative.
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!