From the attire worn by a woman, to a film made on a fictional queen, here's the list of the things that offended Indians in 2017. After supreme court's ban on crackers in November, the Hindus were offended by the decision, which they felt to be against religion.
Indians were offended by Sunny Leone's Navratri themed condom advertisement, former miss world Priyanka Chopra's costume when she met the prime minister Narendra Modi, Jawed Habib's advertisement that was considered offending Hindus topped the list of most annoying things for Indians.
Following these, coming next in line in the list of annoying things for Indians in 2017 is as follows: Irfan Pathan's wife showing her hands outside, which was considered Unislamic, the fun group AIB themselves getting roasted for a meme on Modi, the Hindus getting offended again, by an Australian ad showing lord Ganesh eating beef.
CBFC getting offended by the usage of Hanuman Chalisa in Anushka Sharma starrer Phillauri, a photo of Lisa Haydon breastfeeding her child, and finally, the release of Padmavati getting postponed indefinitely as it was branded to be against Rajputs.
SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh