In a shocking medical case, a baby boy was born with an extra penis, emerging from his backside. It was later revealed that it was of his underdeveloped twin, who failed to develop, and later the extra penis was surgically removed, with the child taken back home and living healthy like any normal child.
The doctors and the parents, both were unaware of growth of the extra penis, till the baby was delivered, and only later did they find that the extra penis at the back was a parasite, and the same was removed with a surgery at the scientific research institute of pediatrics, Baku, Azerbaijani.
Gunduz Agayev, the head of neonatology department revealed that the child has a proper sex organ in place, and all that was remaining from his undeveloped twin was the penis that got attached to the delivered child's back, and he went on to add that the delivered kid is healthy, and without any damage to his back, though he'll be left with a scar.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!