RK Nagar elections are all set to happen in a couple of days and in this case, TTV Dinakaran has released a video of Late. Jayalalitha drinking juice and watching TV. A person from TTV faction says that the video was shot after she was brought to the room after ICU.
The same person said this video was taken by Sasikala herself. The video was released by TTV faction member and Perambalur MLA Vetrivel. This has gone viral and has sent shockwaves across the state of Tamil Nadu once again.
MLA Vetrivel said, "He was forced to release the video as things have gone out of hand and lots of stories are prowling around the Social media and media." He also said this has nothing to do with RK Nagar elections. Well, take a look at the video below,
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials