Geneva sources have reported that 2017 year is anticipated to be the warmest year without a warming El Nino, Xinhua quoted the global weather office as saying. WMO media officer Clare Nullis quoted "The first 11 months of the year were the third warmest on record, behind 2016 and 2015, with much warmer than average conditions which is engulfing much of the world's land and ocean surfaces".
Meanwhile she said the source of the data is the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) which said that Arctic and Antarctic sea ice coverage remained at near record lows. WMO senior scientist Omar Baddour said, "Along with rising temperatures, we are seeing more extreme weather with huge socio-economic impacts."
During November 2017, warmer than average temperatures dominated across
much of the world's land and ocean surfaces, with the most notable temperature
departures from average across the Northern Hemisphere.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!