DMK MP Kanimozhi and Former Telecom Minister A.Raja are at the Patiala High Courtroom. BJP Leader Subramanian Swamy is also present in the court room. This trial in 2G spectrum scam began 6 years ago in 2011.
Special CBI Judge OP Saini is expected to make the verdict soon in the much anticipated 2G scam case. A.Raja is the accused number one in this case. Even before going inside the court, A.Raja said, "We submitted all necessary documents.
We will wait for the verdict." Kanimozhi is also present in the court along with her mother Rajathi Ammal, Half-brother MK Azhagiri and her husband Aravindaan. There was some chaos outside the court as Azhagiri supporters had a war of words with the cops arguing them to let inside the courtroom.
And now the court has confirmed that all those who are associated with the case are 'FREE'. The case which was dragged for 6 long years has finally
SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh