According to sources the Excise Enforcement Director Akun Sabharwal, who is heading the probe of the Hyderabad drug racket, is presently gearing up to file charge sheets against five people suspected to have 'taken' drugs. Meanwhile Akun Sabharwal seems to have got crucial evidence in the ongoing probe.
Meanwhile the officer has got a final report from the National Forensic Science Laboratory (NFSL) in which 5 persons were reportedly having tested positive. Further the Special Investigation Team has questioned over 27 persons, including 12 persons from film industry, in connection with the drugs in July and August 2017 and all their samples were collected by the investigating team.
Accordingly the team has also recorded the investigation in case diary and video graphed
the proceedings of the questioning and took written statements from them
besides their samples. Moreover with the report from NFSL out now, the SIT is all set to take legal
action against the accused in connection with the drugs.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat