Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is a force to reckon with, not just in regional politics, but on the national stage. The YSRCP leader has proved this over and over again from the time that he took on the mantle of his father, following YS Rajasekhara Reddy's sudden and tragic demise.
Meanwhile he decided to chart his own political course refusing to bow down to the diktats of the ivory-towered high command of the Congress party and its state leaders in undivided Andhra Pradesh and in terms of political challenges which lay ahead, he had a mountain to climb, but the YSRCP chief took on the immoral combine of the TDP and Congress with single-handed determination.
Further the entire state of undivided Andhra Pradesh, as also the rest of
the country watched in shock and disbelief as TDP and Congress came together to
persecute him. Moreover the YSRCP Chief empathizes with their condition
and assuring them that he would stand by them through thick and thin.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders