Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is a force to reckon with, not just in regional politics, but on the national stage. The YSRCP leader has proved this over and over again from the time that he took on the mantle of his father, following YS Rajasekhara Reddy's sudden and tragic demise.
Meanwhile he decided to chart his own political course refusing to bow down to the diktats of the ivory-towered high command of the Congress party and its state leaders in undivided Andhra Pradesh and in terms of political challenges which lay ahead, he had a mountain to climb, but the YSRCP chief took on the immoral combine of the TDP and Congress with single-handed determination.
Further the entire state of undivided Andhra Pradesh, as also the rest of
the country watched in shock and disbelief as TDP and Congress came together to
persecute him. Moreover the YSRCP Chief empathizes with their condition
and assuring them that he would stand by them through thick and thin.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance