According to sources the low-cost carrier IndiGo had commenced its regional jets ATR operations, with the maiden flight taking off from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad to Mangalore.
Meanwhile by December 2019, IndiGo, with its fleet of brand new 21 ATRs, would have connected about 15 tier-II and tier-III new cities on its network, thereby giving a big boost to regional connectivity. Accordingly, with more ATRs joining our fleet in the months to come, we are much closer to realizing the dream of the common man.
Further elaborating on the expansion plan, IndiGo's chief commercial officer Sanjay Kumar said on January 7 and 9, the airline will be commencing its second and third ATR operations, adding Tirupathi and Rajahmundry on the network respectively.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!