According to sources the low-cost carrier IndiGo had commenced its regional jets ATR operations, with the maiden flight taking off from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad to Mangalore.
Meanwhile by December 2019, IndiGo, with its fleet of brand new 21 ATRs, would have connected about 15 tier-II and tier-III new cities on its network, thereby giving a big boost to regional connectivity. Accordingly, with more ATRs joining our fleet in the months to come, we are much closer to realizing the dream of the common man.
Further elaborating on the expansion plan, IndiGo's chief commercial officer Sanjay Kumar said on January 7 and 9, the airline will be commencing its second and third ATR operations, adding Tirupathi and Rajahmundry on the network respectively.
Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018 According to sources France scored twice in each half as they thumped a combative Croatia 4-2 in a dramatic final to win the FIFA World Cup for the second time in 20 years here on Sunday. According to report a first ever own goal in a World Cup final gave France the lead as Mario Mandzukic headed a free kick into his own net in the 18th minute but Croatia pulled level through a strike from Ivan Perisic in the 28th minute.
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants