Khushbu Sundar's original name was found as 'Nakhat Khan' and there were lots of trolls and memes as everyone found her origin that she was a Muslim. But she responded and fought back against those Netizens.
She also said the trollers were 47 years late. Khushbu has been the National Spokesperson of the Congress party and she often shares memes that take a hit against BJP and Indian PM Modi. Now, once again she has trolled herself by making such a statement.
The actress who spoke in EVKS Elangovan birthday at Chennai said, "Rahul Gandhi should be India's next Prime Minister and MK Stalin should be Tamil Nadu's, Chief Minister." This has been mocked on the Social media. Because the same Khusbu in 2014 said, "We shouldn't judge that MK Stalin is our only hope. He can be DMK's leader but not for whole Tamil Nadu."
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!