12.14 pm — TTV grabs 24,550 votes after Round 5. His followers started celebrations all over.
12.06 pm — TTV leads even in Round 5. He started to Chennai from Madurai Airport
11.40 am — TTV 20,298 Votes — ADMK — 9672 Votes
11.34AM — TTV leads by 11816 votes by end of Round 4
11.31 am — BREAKING: Confusion prevails among ADMK leaders!! EPS - OPS have been pushed to the situation of proving that ADMK is still in their control. Right from today morning, most of the ministers from the party weren't reachable and the Chief Minister wasn't able to connect with ministers via any mode of communication has created chaos in the Admk camp!
11.25 AM — BJP still behind NOTA. BJP — 220, NOTA — 333
11.04 am — TTV Dinakaran leads the third round of counting too!
11.00 am — NOTA has registered more votes than BJP!
10.49 am — TTV Dinakaran meets the press and thanks the people of RK Nagar who voted for him
10.17 am — TTV leads by 5900 Votes
10.10 am — TTV leads with 10421 Votes. ADMK follows with 4521 votes and DMK stays third with 2383 votes.
10.00 am — Even the Reporters were attacked by the ADMK members
9.53 am — Counting Resumes!
9.39 am — CRPF enters Rani Mary Counting Center as situation goes out of control
9.31 am —
9.26 am — Vote Counting has been STOPPED! Currently, TTV has 7276, ADMK has 2738 Votes
9.23 am — Clash between ADMK Supporters and TTV Supporters in the Vote Counting Center
9.18 am — We dedicate this Victory to TTV Dinakaran's Hard Work — TTV supporter Pugazhendhi
9.15 am — BJP has just grabbed 66 Votes
9.10 am — TTV Dinakaran leads in the Second Round too!
9.05 am — ADMK and DMK blames that Lots of money circulation has been done in RK Nagar area
9.01 am — TTV 5415, ADMK — 2738, DMK — 1187
Tamil Nadu Politics is facing some storm since Jayalalitha took her last breath. Finally, OPS and EPS joined hands and they dumped Sasikala and TTV Dinakaran. And TTV who stood as an independent candidate in RK Nagar elections is now leading the race.
The First Round counting has ended and TTV Dinakaran gets a massive lead than ADMK candidate Madhusudanan. It is expected that TTV to gain a healthy lead in the upcoming rounds too. Stay tuned with us.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance