12.14 pm — TTV grabs 24,550 votes after Round 5. His followers started celebrations all over.
12.06 pm — TTV leads even in Round 5. He started to Chennai from Madurai Airport
11.40 am — TTV 20,298 Votes — ADMK — 9672 Votes
11.34AM — TTV leads by 11816 votes by end of Round 4
11.31 am — BREAKING: Confusion prevails among ADMK leaders!! EPS - OPS have been pushed to the situation of proving that ADMK is still in their control. Right from today morning, most of the ministers from the party weren't reachable and the Chief Minister wasn't able to connect with ministers via any mode of communication has created chaos in the Admk camp!
11.25 AM — BJP still behind NOTA. BJP — 220, NOTA — 333
11.04 am — TTV Dinakaran leads the third round of counting too!
11.00 am — NOTA has registered more votes than BJP!
10.49 am — TTV Dinakaran meets the press and thanks the people of RK Nagar who voted for him
10.17 am — TTV leads by 5900 Votes
10.10 am — TTV leads with 10421 Votes. ADMK follows with 4521 votes and DMK stays third with 2383 votes.
10.00 am — Even the Reporters were attacked by the ADMK members
9.53 am — Counting Resumes!
9.39 am — CRPF enters Rani Mary Counting Center as situation goes out of control
9.31 am —
9.26 am — Vote Counting has been STOPPED! Currently, TTV has 7276, ADMK has 2738 Votes
9.23 am — Clash between ADMK Supporters and TTV Supporters in the Vote Counting Center
9.18 am — We dedicate this Victory to TTV Dinakaran's Hard Work — TTV supporter Pugazhendhi
9.15 am — BJP has just grabbed 66 Votes
9.10 am — TTV Dinakaran leads in the Second Round too!
9.05 am — ADMK and DMK blames that Lots of money circulation has been done in RK Nagar area
9.01 am — TTV 5415, ADMK — 2738, DMK — 1187
Tamil Nadu Politics is facing some storm since Jayalalitha took her last breath. Finally, OPS and EPS joined hands and they dumped Sasikala and TTV Dinakaran. And TTV who stood as an independent candidate in RK Nagar elections is now leading the race.
The First Round counting has ended and TTV Dinakaran gets a massive lead than ADMK candidate Madhusudanan. It is expected that TTV to gain a healthy lead in the upcoming rounds too. Stay tuned with us.
SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh