According to sources, the train movement was affected on the Hyderabad-Nizamabad railway route earlier on Saturday when two wheels of a coach of 12793 Tirupati-Nizamabad Rayalaseema Express came off the track near Nizamabad. Sources have stated that luckily no one was injured in the mishap.
Meanwhile, the derailment occurred at about 8 AM between Uppalavai and Sirnapalli stations on the Secunderabad-Mudkhed section of the South Central Railway. Accordingly, the incident, which happened on a single line track, led to the cancellation of Secunderabad-CST Mumbai Devagiri Express and partial cancellation of six other trains.
Furthermore, the SCR officials said that passengers of the train were immediately transported to their destinations by making alternative arrangements. Track repair work was underway to restore normal running of trains. However, the Blame game has started as the Officials throw the blame on each other during the inquiry. The Government has asked a complete report based on the incident and so far nothing has been done by the officials.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders