According to sources, the Andhra Pradesh state Leader of the Opposition in the AP Assembly and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy greeted the Christians in both the Telugu states on the occasion of Christmas.
Sources have stated that he exhorted them to celebrate Christmas as a festival of kindness, love and of giving and people should show their affection and kindness to all which Jesus had preached all.
Meanwhile, in a release, YS Jagan, who is currently touring Kadiri Assembly Constituency as part of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, said the life of Jesus is a glorious example of love, compassion, tolerance, sacrifice and peaceful co-existence. He said the teachings of Jesus Christ can help humanity tread the path of righteousness.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!