Hyderabad sources have made a statement that President Ram Nath Kovind recently had arrived in Secunderabad for his annual southern sojourn. According to sources, the President stays at the Rashtrapati Nilayam at Bolarum in the cantonment area for a fortnight every year.
Meanwhile, the Governor ESL Narasimhan and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao accorded a grand welcome to the President when he had arrived at the Air Force Academy at Hakimpet.
Moreover, in view of President Ram Nath Kovind's southern sojourn, police have imposed traffic restrictions and diversions in some parts of the city on Sunday. The President couple will attend a dinner to be hosted by the Governor at Raj Bhavan this evening. Further traffic restrictions will be imposed on the Rashtrapathi Nilayam-Malla Reddy Nagar- Lothkunta Y Jn- MCEME Signal and in many places of the city.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders