Hyderabad sources have stated that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has recently announced its partnership with mobile handset maker Detel to offer tariff bundled feature phones. Meanwhile as a first device from the collaboration, both the companies announced an affordable feature phone Detel D1 at Rs.499 and the price covers a BSNL plan of Rs153 for one year.
Moreover, the Detel D1 is a proper feature phone, and BSNL’s tariff plan doesn’t offer any mobile data. Further together with Detel D1’s price of Rs346 and BSNL tariff plan’s price of Rs 153, the Detel D1 along with BSNL offer would be made available at Rs 499.
Accordingly, the BSNL Rs153 tariff plan offers BSNL to BSNL voice calls at 15 paise per minute and BSNL to other voice calls at 40 paise per minute, where these talk time and voice calling benefits are valid for 365 days. Besides these benefits, this plan offers Personal Ring Back Tone free for 28 days.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students