Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Leader of opposition YS Jagan after traveling over 260 km spread in eight constituencies for 22 days in Anantapur district, had entered the night of December 27. From today December 28, he would begin his tour of Chittoor district.
Moreover, on December 28, the yatra would cover Thamballapalle Assembly constituency. YSRCP district leaders are making arrangements for the success of YS Jagan’s padayatra in the district. YSRCP state Vice-President Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy, Bhumana Karunakar Reddy, and Rajampet MP P Mithun Reddy are supervising the arrangements for the padayatra. According to sources, YS Jagan will cover 10 km per day on an average during his yatra in Chittoor.
Furthermore, during his 22-day tour of Anantapur, YS Jagan covered Tadipatri, Singanamala, Uravakonda, Raptadu, Dharmavaram, Puttaparthi, and Kadiri assembly constituencies. Sources have stated that he had walked 263 km in Kurnool district covering 66 villages in 14 mandals of 8 assembly constituencies.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat