The IT officials are raiding MIDAS alcohol factory and other places of people related to Sasikala. Last month, IT department had conducted raids on more than 150 locations belonging to Sasikala and her relatives, and in this Mega raid, it people entered in the disguise of a wedding car, and then the raid went on for almost a week.
The raids included Dhinakaran'S places in Mannargudi, Chennai, Vivek Jayaraman's places, Baskaran and others as well, in which disproportionate assets worth 1700 crores was unearthed. Now, a surprise raid happens at all hot spots of Sasikala and Co.,
It was also found that most of the assets were registered in the name of Benamis, following which a new raid is happening now in Sasikala's relatives places like Sai factory, Sri Sai garden, ilavarasi's son in law's place, and in each of these locations, 10 officers are doing the inspection.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders