Hyderabad sources have reported that Telangana State Generation Corporation (TS Genco) and Telangana State Transmission Corporation (TS Transco) Chairman and Managing Director D. Prabhakar Rao had reviewed the preparedness with the officials and it is estimated that with round the clock supply, the demand will touch 11,000 megawatts by March.
Presently the farmers in the state are getting a nine hour supply. Meanwhile the Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had promised 24 hour supply in 2014 elections. Transco, Genco and power distribution companies spent Rs 12,610 crore to strengthen the distribution and supply systems.
Moreover Telangana has 14,845 MWs of captive power
generation while new plants are being set up to add an additional 13,000 MWs in
future. Furthermore by 2022, 28,000 MWs of power will be available in the
state. Accordingly the Chief Minister has expressed happiness over Telangana
overcoming all the problems in power sector and to supply 24 hour electricity
to the farm sector.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials