Hyderabad sources have reported that Telangana State Generation Corporation (TS Genco) and Telangana State Transmission Corporation (TS Transco) Chairman and Managing Director D. Prabhakar Rao had reviewed the preparedness with the officials and it is estimated that with round the clock supply, the demand will touch 11,000 megawatts by March.
Presently the farmers in the state are getting a nine hour supply. Meanwhile the Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had promised 24 hour supply in 2014 elections. Transco, Genco and power distribution companies spent Rs 12,610 crore to strengthen the distribution and supply systems.
Moreover Telangana has 14,845 MWs of captive power
generation while new plants are being set up to add an additional 13,000 MWs in
future. Furthermore by 2022, 28,000 MWs of power will be available in the
state. Accordingly the Chief Minister has expressed happiness over Telangana
overcoming all the problems in power sector and to supply 24 hour electricity
to the farm sector.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students