Hyderabad sources have stated that a top official said all police stations in Telangana will have social media accounts in the New Year for communicating with people on a daily basis. Meanwhile Director General of Police M Mahender Reddy said "We are declaring 2018 as the year of technology and citizen-friendly initiatives for the Telangana police. That means, all police wings in Telangana will implement technology and citizen friendly initiatives in the coming year in a planned way and in a mission-mode".
According to the DGP, a mini command and control centre would be set up in each of the district police headquarters and commissionerate and the safety and security of women would continue to be a top priority and the 'SHE Teams' (for women safety) would be equipped with modern evidence gathering equipment.
Reddy said "Number of crimes reported is
not the barometer for the safety and security. It is about the control on the
organized crime and criminal gangs, those who impact on the public safety and
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders