The most expected announcement of his political entry was made by Superstar Rajnikanth himself yesterday, as a perfect new year gift for his millions of diehard fans. While this Announcement was welcomed by many Politicians including BJP and celebrities, here's a detailed look at the assets value and net worth of the mass actor.
Fin app has revealed that Superstar Rajnikanth's properties amount to a whopping 360 crores, and his popularity means it can be even Doubled easily. Rajnikanth's earnings are not just from his movies, but also from his various investment plans. Rajnikanth doesn't feature in any advertisement campaigns and is also known for his charitable activities and his nature of compensating for the losses of his flop movies to their producers.
Rajnikanth earns 55 crores through films, 110 crores through investments, 2.5 crores worth luxury cars, and pays income tax of 13 crores per year. The current value of his Poes garden house is 35 crores and owns Renault, Bentley and Innova luxury cars. From hailing from a simple family, and from working as a conductor, Rajnikanth has risen to this huge level.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students