The most expected announcement of his political entry was made by Superstar Rajnikanth himself yesterday, as a perfect new year gift for his millions of diehard fans. While this Announcement was welcomed by many Politicians including BJP and celebrities, here's a detailed look at the assets value and net worth of the mass actor.
Fin app has revealed that Superstar Rajnikanth's properties amount to a whopping 360 crores, and his popularity means it can be even Doubled easily. Rajnikanth's earnings are not just from his movies, but also from his various investment plans. Rajnikanth doesn't feature in any advertisement campaigns and is also known for his charitable activities and his nature of compensating for the losses of his flop movies to their producers.
Rajnikanth earns 55 crores through films, 110 crores through investments, 2.5 crores worth luxury cars, and pays income tax of 13 crores per year. The current value of his Poes garden house is 35 crores and owns Renault, Bentley and Innova luxury cars. From hailing from a simple family, and from working as a conductor, Rajnikanth has risen to this huge level.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance