Naam Thamizhar party organizer Seeman said that Tamilnadu is affected by the Money for votes scheme prevailing in the state. In the meeting held at Vadakaadu in Pudhukottai district in remembrance of Agricultural scientist Nammazhvar, Seeman had said that the central government didn't indulge sincerely in setting up the Kaveri river maintenance committee in a swift manner.
Besides, he also added that giving money to people during elections can only make people win, and that was proved in the recent RK Nagar by-election and people will realize the negatives only much later. He further added that Tamilnadu will be in a worse state when they realize.
Seeman went on to add that such money for votes scheme is extremely persistent only in Tamilnadu, and on observing other states, comparatively, Tamilnadu tops in vote bank corruption, while in states like Kerala, people themselves take the initiative to chase politicians who come with money for votes.
Those who invest money for politics will only plan to take back the money from people, and there'll never be developmental politics in the state, and this current government which is irresponsible and failed to Focus on farmers and fishermen issues, will soon be dissolved, expressed Seeman.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!