Accordingly All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen chief Asaduddin Owaisi said it was not Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but Saudi Arabian authorities who allowed women over 45 to travel alone for Haj. Meanwhile Owaisi was referring to Modi’s comments made on Sunday during his “Mann Ki Baat” radio show. Modi said “We have changed this rule, and this year, around 1,300 women applied to go without a male guardian".
Owaisi said “It is the Saudi Haj authorities that allowed any Muslim women above 45 years from any country without a Mehram [male companion]". “It does not believe the prime minister to take credit for what a foreign government has done.”
Furthermore the prime minister said there is a
lottery system that selects Haj pilgrims. “He would like for single women
pilgrims to be excluded from this system and given a chance as a special
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!