Accordingly All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen chief Asaduddin Owaisi said it was not Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but Saudi Arabian authorities who allowed women over 45 to travel alone for Haj. Meanwhile Owaisi was referring to Modi’s comments made on Sunday during his “Mann Ki Baat” radio show. Modi said “We have changed this rule, and this year, around 1,300 women applied to go without a male guardian".
Owaisi said “It is the Saudi Haj authorities that allowed any Muslim women above 45 years from any country without a Mehram [male companion]". “It does not believe the prime minister to take credit for what a foreign government has done.”
Furthermore the prime minister said there is a
lottery system that selects Haj pilgrims. “He would like for single women
pilgrims to be excluded from this system and given a chance as a special
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!