Since one week, the popular Chennai based memes page "Chennai Memes" has been subject to numerous trolls, abuses and allegation, after they were accused of misusing the funds collected to help numerous farmers of Tamilnadu who had committed suicide. The suspicion and accusations were made by a popular page named Share For Farmers, when it's founder had revealed in a live video on December 26 that Chennai memes had accumulated over INR 7 lakhs through various online fundraising platforms, and the money had never reached the farmers in trouble.
Initially, Share for farmers, a campaign by My Indian Startup group owned by Sathiyanathan was collecting funds through Milaap online fundraising site but was approached by Edudharma run by Balaji, a former member of Chennai memes, and Sathiyanathan opted for Edudharma as he wanted to give an opportunity for an Indian site. However, the money collected via Edudharma of 4.5 lakhs and 2.5 lakhs collected via Indiegogo platform also never reached farmers.
With no money reaching farmers, it was claimed that when Sri Ganesh, one of the former admins of Chennai memes tried to transfer funds to My Indian Startup, the transaction didn't happen, as Indiegogo didn't allow fund transfer to Indian account.
Meanwhile, the Edudharma amount was also not transferred to my Indian Startup but was transferred to Guna of Chennai memes instead, and as Sathiyanathan claims Chennai memes have indulged in cheap activity of fund embezzlement for their own purposes and haven't even researched enough to identify families of grieving farmers, and it has been blatantly exposed that both Chennai memes and Edudharma in the name of helping farmers only attempted to gain mileage for themselves and promote themselves.
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!