Due to the strengthening of H1B policy and changes in the H1B immigration laws proposed by Internal affairs ministry of United States of America, and as acted upon by President Donald Trump, it is expected that thousands of Indians will be back home losing their onsite opportunity.
Due to the new proposals and amendments to the law, it is made clear that Americans would be given higher preference in Information technology jobs and Indians will not be given the highest preference.Due to this, the most affected will be Indians, as it is predicted that all the Green card applications and Visa period extension request applications will be rejected straightway, sending Indians back home.
It must be noted that Donald Trump had actually been proposing and campaigning right from the election times with his motto being giving preference to Americans for jobs in America, and not to other country citizens like Indians. It is now very clear that thousands of Indians in the IT sector will lose their earnings, jobs and Visa extensions besides their hard-earned onsite opportunity.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students