According to sources YSRCP official spokesperson Ambati Rambabu while addressing a press conference, he alleged that the Chief Minister was behind the whole mysterious ritual. He said now that the whole affair has come to light, there are efforts to blame it on a handful of officials. He also pointed out that while there were no special poojas in the temples on New Year in the state, vedic scholars had specially blessed the family of Chandrababu Naidu.
Meanwhile the secret pujas performed at the Kanakadurga temple at the Kanakadurga temple kicked off a controversy as a section of purohits termed it as Tantrik rituals were against the tenets of Aagamasastram, the tradition to be followed at Hindu temples. The secret pujas performed at midnight on December 26 came to light only on Monday after a picture of a Tamil Tantrik conducting a ritual at the temple went viral.
Meanwhile the officials said a cleansing
ritual was conducted in the temple on December 26 night in view of President
Ram Nath Kovind's wife Savitha Kovind’s scheduled visit to the temple the next
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!