According to sources it was stated that Tuesday was a special day in the march of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has completed 50 days of his yatra, which began on November 6 from Idupulapaya. He has also completed 700 km of his yatra in the evening.
Furthermore as he reached Jammilavari Palle in Piler constituency, YS Jagan touched 700 km mark and planted a sapling near the petrol bunk to mark the occasion. Meanwhile the yatra began on November 6, 2017 at Idupulapaya in YSR district. The first 100 km were reached in Allagadda and the 200th kilo metre was crossed in Dhone constituency.
Sources have added that the 300 km landmark
was reached at B Agraharam village in Yemmiganur constituency. The 400th km was
touched at Gummepalli. As he reached Katarupalli village in Kadiri
constituency, he had crossed the 600 km mark. On Tuesday, YS Jagan walked 14.5
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students