According to sources it was stated that Tuesday was a special day in the march of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has completed 50 days of his yatra, which began on November 6 from Idupulapaya. He has also completed 700 km of his yatra in the evening.
Furthermore as he reached Jammilavari Palle in Piler constituency, YS Jagan touched 700 km mark and planted a sapling near the petrol bunk to mark the occasion. Meanwhile the yatra began on November 6, 2017 at Idupulapaya in YSR district. The first 100 km were reached in Allagadda and the 200th kilo metre was crossed in Dhone constituency.
Sources have added that the 300 km landmark
was reached at B Agraharam village in Yemmiganur constituency. The 400th km was
touched at Gummepalli. As he reached Katarupalli village in Kadiri
constituency, he had crossed the 600 km mark. On Tuesday, YS Jagan walked 14.5
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!