According to sources a man was injured when an iPhone battery overheated and the device exploded at an Apple Store here, leading to a temporary evacuation of those present on the premises. Meanwhile it was stated that the incident occurred at the Apple Store on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse on Tuesday, injuring a repairman.
Zurich police official said the device suddenly exploded for an unknown reason as it was being removed by a repair worker on Tuesday, burning his hand slightly. Seven other people received medical attention but were not hospitalized. Meanwhile the apple company had asked for further investigation about the explosion.
Furthermore as per latest report Taiwan and China have also claimed that
phones came with the screen panel bulging out from the device, apparently
because the battery expanded while charging, wherein some cases, the phone
owner was able to completely remove the front of the phone after it had started
to bulge out. Many are afraid as costly iPhone creates more problem now a days.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19