According to sources a man was injured when an iPhone battery overheated and the device exploded at an Apple Store here, leading to a temporary evacuation of those present on the premises. Meanwhile it was stated that the incident occurred at the Apple Store on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse on Tuesday, injuring a repairman.
Zurich police official said the device suddenly exploded for an unknown reason as it was being removed by a repair worker on Tuesday, burning his hand slightly. Seven other people received medical attention but were not hospitalized. Meanwhile the apple company had asked for further investigation about the explosion.
Furthermore as per latest report Taiwan and China have also claimed that
phones came with the screen panel bulging out from the device, apparently
because the battery expanded while charging, wherein some cases, the phone
owner was able to completely remove the front of the phone after it had started
to bulge out. Many are afraid as costly iPhone creates more problem now a days.
More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance Vijayawada sources have stated that the brightly colored common man's vehicle, Vijayawada rickshaw, which earned the city the name of second Kolkata in India, is being overtaken by autos. Meanwhile most of the rickshaw-pullers are turning into coolies with autos becoming the common mode of travel. Moreover rickshaw, which does not cause any pollution, was the vehicle used by the middle-class to ply short distances in the city.
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%