Sources have reported that women have made a considerable shift to shopping online, not only because of the ease that it offers, but also because of the discretion that it provides. Meanwhile however, shopping online comes with its own set of pitfalls and precautions and hence the primary precaution that you need to take is making sure your financial details are safe.
Further transacting online today is so easy, but it is precisely this ease that makes it possible for scam artists to take away money that rightfully belongs to us.
Further however, saving information on websites, especially credit card
information, isn’t recommended. Moreover not only can it be stolen, many
international shopping websites don’t require the CVV number that is a
necessity in Indian e-commerce websites. All they need is the credit card
number and date of expiry.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong