Sources have reported that women have made a considerable shift to shopping online, not only because of the ease that it offers, but also because of the discretion that it provides. Meanwhile however, shopping online comes with its own set of pitfalls and precautions and hence the primary precaution that you need to take is making sure your financial details are safe.
Further transacting online today is so easy, but it is precisely this ease that makes it possible for scam artists to take away money that rightfully belongs to us.
Further however, saving information on websites, especially credit card
information, isn’t recommended. Moreover not only can it be stolen, many
international shopping websites don’t require the CVV number that is a
necessity in Indian e-commerce websites. All they need is the credit card
number and date of expiry.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19