Sources have reported that women have made a considerable shift to shopping online, not only because of the ease that it offers, but also because of the discretion that it provides. Meanwhile however, shopping online comes with its own set of pitfalls and precautions and hence the primary precaution that you need to take is making sure your financial details are safe.
Further transacting online today is so easy, but it is precisely this ease that makes it possible for scam artists to take away money that rightfully belongs to us.
Further however, saving information on websites, especially credit card
information, isn’t recommended. Moreover not only can it be stolen, many
international shopping websites don’t require the CVV number that is a
necessity in Indian e-commerce websites. All they need is the credit card
number and date of expiry.
Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump New York sources reported that Daniels sued Trump after he said in a tweet in April that her story of a man threatening her not to come forward with her story of her alleged affair with Trump was "a total con job". Meanwhile she argued Trump's tweet, posted April 18, "attacks the veracity of her account" of the incident and District Judge S. James Otero wrote in his opinion on Monday that Trump's
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!