Accordingly if the minimum balance is not in the bank account, the banks are not only fined but are also collecting various charges. In case of SBI the minimum balance amount should be applicable to the branches of branches from Rs 1000 to 3000 / - in SBI bank account. If not 20 to 50 rupees fine will be charged.
For SBI the ATM transaction fee is charged up to Rs. This is a non-financial transaction of 8 rupees and a GST fee. It also charges an annual fee of 125 rupees debit card. As far as HDFC bank is concerned Savings accounts, the minimum balance is to be kept from 5,000 rupees to 10,000 rupees, if not fine from Rs 150 to Rs 600.
Finally if you have to keep minimum balance of Rs 10,000 from Rs 5,000 in
ICICI bank savings accounts, you will be charged a fine of 100 per cent from a
requirement of 100 plus additional. Moreover four cash transactions per month
are free, and the 5th transaction will be chargeable to 150+ jerseys.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong