Accordingly if the minimum balance is not in the bank account, the banks are not only fined but are also collecting various charges. In case of SBI the minimum balance amount should be applicable to the branches of branches from Rs 1000 to 3000 / - in SBI bank account. If not 20 to 50 rupees fine will be charged.
For SBI the ATM transaction fee is charged up to Rs. This is a non-financial transaction of 8 rupees and a GST fee. It also charges an annual fee of 125 rupees debit card. As far as HDFC bank is concerned Savings accounts, the minimum balance is to be kept from 5,000 rupees to 10,000 rupees, if not fine from Rs 150 to Rs 600.
Finally if you have to keep minimum balance of Rs 10,000 from Rs 5,000 in
ICICI bank savings accounts, you will be charged a fine of 100 per cent from a
requirement of 100 plus additional. Moreover four cash transactions per month
are free, and the 5th transaction will be chargeable to 150+ jerseys.
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities