Accordingly if the minimum balance is not in the bank account, the banks are not only fined but are also collecting various charges. In case of SBI the minimum balance amount should be applicable to the branches of branches from Rs 1000 to 3000 / - in SBI bank account. If not 20 to 50 rupees fine will be charged.
For SBI the ATM transaction fee is charged up to Rs. This is a non-financial transaction of 8 rupees and a GST fee. It also charges an annual fee of 125 rupees debit card. As far as HDFC bank is concerned Savings accounts, the minimum balance is to be kept from 5,000 rupees to 10,000 rupees, if not fine from Rs 150 to Rs 600.
Finally if you have to keep minimum balance of Rs 10,000 from Rs 5,000 in
ICICI bank savings accounts, you will be charged a fine of 100 per cent from a
requirement of 100 plus additional. Moreover four cash transactions per month
are free, and the 5th transaction will be chargeable to 150+ jerseys.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials