Accordingly if the minimum balance is not in the bank account, the banks are not only fined but are also collecting various charges. In case of SBI the minimum balance amount should be applicable to the branches of branches from Rs 1000 to 3000 / - in SBI bank account. If not 20 to 50 rupees fine will be charged.
For SBI the ATM transaction fee is charged up to Rs. This is a non-financial transaction of 8 rupees and a GST fee. It also charges an annual fee of 125 rupees debit card. As far as HDFC bank is concerned Savings accounts, the minimum balance is to be kept from 5,000 rupees to 10,000 rupees, if not fine from Rs 150 to Rs 600.
Finally if you have to keep minimum balance of Rs 10,000 from Rs 5,000 in
ICICI bank savings accounts, you will be charged a fine of 100 per cent from a
requirement of 100 plus additional. Moreover four cash transactions per month
are free, and the 5th transaction will be chargeable to 150+ jerseys.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike