The government has allowed investment of about 49% on Air India, ahead of the union budget 2018-19. Relaxations are also made on FDI on medical devices and firms receiving foreign investments. As a major move that will ease foreign investments, the government has approved 100 percent FDI through automatic routing, which will be heavily useful.
With more investments, more jobs and income for the nation is expected, and the 49% on Air India came at the wake of government's decision to disinvestment on the carrier. The investment of 49% can be either direct or indirect, and the loans of Air India are around 48877 Crores, with 17360 crore aircraft loans and capital loans of 31517 crores.
The net loss of Air India in 2016-17 was 3643 crores, and in 2017-18 were 3579 crores. Commenting on this strategic move by the government, commerce minister Suresh Prabhu said that this Liberalization move was to gather more investments, and develop the economy of India.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike