According to sources an Indian tech startup winning accolades on the world stage should make every Indian proud, which has been achieved by Bangalore based Ethereal Machines, is in the 3-D printing space, at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 at Las Vegas, USA. It is set up by two college mates namely Kaushik Mudda and Navin Jain when they were still in college and they have claimed that no machine has the 5 axis printing and 5 axis cutting provision that their Halo machines have.
Meanwhile the company had won the ‘Best of Innovation’ award for a machine Ethereal Halo, in the 3D printing category. The machine developed by this Indian startup has a unique 5-axis printing feature and that must have clinched them the award.
According to the founders of this startup with this 5-axis 3D printer Halo
and a regular 3D printer Ray, Ethereal is anticipating to capture the niche
market they are in, where their previous experience in making CNC Routers has
come in handy in innovating the new machine.
Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US Washington sources reported that H-1B workers are "frequently" placed in poor working conditions and "vulnerable to abuse", a US think tank claimed seeking reforms such as substantial increase in wages. Meanwhile in a report, the South Asia Center of the Atlantic Council also sought safeguards like providing fair working conditions, and greater employment rights for those working under the visa program.
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19