According to sources an Indian tech startup winning accolades on the world stage should make every Indian proud, which has been achieved by Bangalore based Ethereal Machines, is in the 3-D printing space, at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 at Las Vegas, USA. It is set up by two college mates namely Kaushik Mudda and Navin Jain when they were still in college and they have claimed that no machine has the 5 axis printing and 5 axis cutting provision that their Halo machines have.
Meanwhile the company had won the ‘Best of Innovation’ award for a machine Ethereal Halo, in the 3D printing category. The machine developed by this Indian startup has a unique 5-axis printing feature and that must have clinched them the award.
According to the founders of this startup with this 5-axis 3D printer Halo
and a regular 3D printer Ray, Ethereal is anticipating to capture the niche
market they are in, where their previous experience in making CNC Routers has
come in handy in innovating the new machine.
Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day According to sources Jio as part of the Republic Day offer slashes Rs 50 on the existing tariffs and adds 50% more data on its plans. Meanwhile Jio also introduces a new Rs 98 tariff, which offers 1GB of data per day along with free voice calls and messages. Further the company says that their plans are priced up to Rs 50 lower than the competition and provide 50% more data at similar price points.
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!
- AAP plans appeal against MLAs disqualification!
- India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF