According to sources in an unprecedented move, four senior sitting judges of the Supreme Court Justices J Chelameswar, Madan B Lokur, Ranjan Gogoi and Kurian Joseph - addressed the media on Friday, and took on Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra for the administration of the SC not being 'in order'. Meanwhile this press conference was reportedly in response to the assignment of the Judge Loya case to J Arun Mishra's bench.
Sources have added that CJI Dipak Misra continued to hear cases like every day and the Justice Chelameswar, the second-most senior judge, had recently conducted the conference at his residence in Tughlaq Lane, New Delhi.
Further however, when the CJI set up a seven
judge bench to hear the order passed by Justice Chelameswar bench in the matter
of SIT probe. Moreover two of the judges, however, recused themselves from the
bench. The five-judge bench annulled the order passed by Justice Chelameswar.
Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump New York sources reported that Daniels sued Trump after he said in a tweet in April that her story of a man threatening her not to come forward with her story of her alleged affair with Trump was "a total con job". Meanwhile she argued Trump's tweet, posted April 18, "attacks the veracity of her account" of the incident and District Judge S. James Otero wrote in his opinion on Monday that Trump's
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!