According to sources in an unprecedented move, four senior sitting judges of the Supreme Court Justices J Chelameswar, Madan B Lokur, Ranjan Gogoi and Kurian Joseph - addressed the media on Friday, and took on Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra for the administration of the SC not being 'in order'. Meanwhile this press conference was reportedly in response to the assignment of the Judge Loya case to J Arun Mishra's bench.
Sources have added that CJI Dipak Misra continued to hear cases like every day and the Justice Chelameswar, the second-most senior judge, had recently conducted the conference at his residence in Tughlaq Lane, New Delhi.
Further however, when the CJI set up a seven
judge bench to hear the order passed by Justice Chelameswar bench in the matter
of SIT probe. Moreover two of the judges, however, recused themselves from the
bench. The five-judge bench annulled the order passed by Justice Chelameswar.
Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point Accordingly Ram Mohan Naidu's natural, flawless speech in Hindi without any script has left many shocked. Meanwhile be it the clarity or the perfect choice of words or, Naidu appeared to be a native Hindi speaker. Moreover at the same time, the substance in his speech is what is winning him applause.
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong