According to sources in an unprecedented move, four senior sitting judges of the Supreme Court Justices J Chelameswar, Madan B Lokur, Ranjan Gogoi and Kurian Joseph - addressed the media on Friday, and took on Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra for the administration of the SC not being 'in order'. Meanwhile this press conference was reportedly in response to the assignment of the Judge Loya case to J Arun Mishra's bench.
Sources have added that CJI Dipak Misra continued to hear cases like every day and the Justice Chelameswar, the second-most senior judge, had recently conducted the conference at his residence in Tughlaq Lane, New Delhi.
Further however, when the CJI set up a seven
judge bench to hear the order passed by Justice Chelameswar bench in the matter
of SIT probe. Moreover two of the judges, however, recused themselves from the
bench. The five-judge bench annulled the order passed by Justice Chelameswar.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike