Sources have made a statement that comedian Venu Madhav has paid visit to Janasena party office in Hyderabad on Feb 5, 2018. Pawan was not in office when Venu Madhav came as Pawan left to his house. Meanwhile Venu spoke to media and stated that he had come to present new rice to Pawan. He said that it is his regular practice to gift new rice to Pawan every year. Venu also said that Pawan gifts him mangoes grown in his farm in return.
Further when speaking about politics, Venu Madhav extended his full support to Pawan's Janasena. Lauding Pawan for focusing on the issues of both the Telugu states, Venu expressed his view that both TDP and Janasena would forge an alliance. Moreover Venu stressed that it is his personal opinion.
Furthermore Venu added that he would ready to contest elections from
anywhere if Pawan Kalyan orders him. Venu has been actively working in TDP and
is campaigning for the TDP from longtime. Moreover he was recently seen
campaigning for the TDP in Nandyal by-election against Shilpa brothers.
Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project? Chennai sources reported that the Madras high court has directed the state government not to precipitate any problem, pursuant to the proposed acquisition of land for the multi crore Chennai-Salem green corridor project. Accordingly Sivagnanasambandan, counsel appearing for the petitioner, submitted that four persons have been arrested in Cheyyar and the same has been reported in newspapers.
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur