Hyderabad sources have stated that a video of a fire at Hyderabad’s Hitech City metro station began to do the rounds on social media Tuesday, which showed a section of the station being engulfed by the fire, and smoke billowing out. Accordingly the fire broke out in the under-construction metro station on Monday at around 5 pm. There were no casualties and no one was injured.
Meanwhile Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) authorities said "The incident took place at around 5 pm when work was going on. The sparks from the welding led to the fire. It was a minor mishap and was immediately controlled and extinguished".
Further the Hitech City metro station is still
under construction. HMRL earlier informed the public that all metro corridors
would be operational by the end of the year. Currently, Phase I of the metro
from Nagole to Miyapur is operational and moreover there have allegedly been
cases of negligence during the construction of the metro, and in some cases,
has injured motorists.
Why Pawan Kalyan is encouraging Kapu dominance in Janasena? Accordingly, as someone who came into politics thundering the message of eliminating casteism, Pawan is now working against his own core beliefs. Meanwhile, his claims of "New Age Politics" could be dashed if this continues to become "Kapu Sena." Furthermore, after leaning heavily on the Kapus, it looks like Pawan Kalyan is committing the same mistake his big brother Chiranjeevi fell for.
- Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines