A teacher of SPR Vidya Concept School of Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh was arrested on charges of making a class 1 student drink urine mixed juice. Reportedly, the 5 year old boy had mixed his urine, in the fruit juice bottle of his classmate, and had also instructed the girl not drink it.
However, the girl went and informed the physical training master Vijay Kumar, following which the boy was brought to Vijay Kumar. Despite repeated requests and pleadings from the 5 year old, the Physical Training master had made him drink the Urine mixed juice. The parents of the boy had questioned the Physical training teacher, but the teacher however arrogantly replied that the boy deserved to be punished.
Following such a rude and careless reply, the student's parents filed a case against him, and got him arrested by the police. Inspector PA Suryanarayana told that , after being enquired, the PT master was charged under Section 270 (resorting to malignant act possible of spreading dangerous infection to life), and section 75 of Juvenile Justice act, and had arrested Vijay Kumar.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri