As selling Pakodas has become viral, after BJP Leader Amit Shah's speech where he said on selling pakodas to earn a living, currently the Uttarakhand chief minister has invited more trouble, as he has lavishly spent more than lakh for refreshment expenses alone. This was revealed following a petition by an activist using RTI act, and coincidentally since the Uttarakhand CM happens to be a BJP member, more trolls have come, linking this issue with pakodas.
As requested by a social activist with an RTI petition to reveal the figures of the amount spent by the BJP ruled Uttarakhand's Chief Minister on refreshments, it was revealed that, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat had spent a whopping 6859865 rupees on refreshments alone, from January 22 , 2017. Most of the amount was spent on buying snacks to the visitors and for meetings, and even in BJP's Yogi Adityanath lead Uttar Pradesh government has also spent a lot on refreshments.
revelations, the internet was filled with Pakoda trolls, as one of the users
had tweeted, now i understand why BJP is obsessed with Pakodas, and another had
posted that, within just 10 months of coming to rule, BJP has spent 69 lakh on
Pakodas, what a masterstroke this has been, to develop Pakoda Business!.
KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have stated that India's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biocon will soon establish a dedicated research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad and will also expand its existing operations. Meanwhile the company Managing Director Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status