As selling Pakodas has become viral, after BJP Leader Amit Shah's speech where he said on selling pakodas to earn a living, currently the Uttarakhand chief minister has invited more trouble, as he has lavishly spent more than lakh for refreshment expenses alone. This was revealed following a petition by an activist using RTI act, and coincidentally since the Uttarakhand CM happens to be a BJP member, more trolls have come, linking this issue with pakodas.
As requested by a social activist with an RTI petition to reveal the figures of the amount spent by the BJP ruled Uttarakhand's Chief Minister on refreshments, it was revealed that, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat had spent a whopping 6859865 rupees on refreshments alone, from January 22 , 2017. Most of the amount was spent on buying snacks to the visitors and for meetings, and even in BJP's Yogi Adityanath lead Uttar Pradesh government has also spent a lot on refreshments.
revelations, the internet was filled with Pakoda trolls, as one of the users
had tweeted, now i understand why BJP is obsessed with Pakodas, and another had
posted that, within just 10 months of coming to rule, BJP has spent 69 lakh on
Pakodas, what a masterstroke this has been, to develop Pakoda Business!.
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence